No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
- Ideal Load Range 20-40 lbs
- Pack Weight 3.1 lbs (S/M)
- Volume 40L
Osprey's Farpoint 40 is perfect for a weekend getaway in the city or the wilderness. The LightWire frame suspension transfers the load from harness to hipbelt. A mesh backpanel improves ventilation and the mesh on the harness and hipbelt reduces chafing under load. The entire suspension stows away under a zippered panel creating a sleek silhouette for transport. Outside you'll find a zippered front panel slash pocket to keep you organized and sewn attachment points to lash on extra gear. No matter how much you choose to carry, StraightJacket compression straps stabilize the load. The padded top and side handles give you purchase when you need to toss the Farpoint 40 into the back of the bus. Unzip the lockable sliders to access the main compartment. Inside theres a mesh pocket for small items. Dual compression straps keep cargo from shifting during transit.
Load Range: 20 - 40 lbs.
- Large panel zip access to main compartment
- Lockable sliders on main compartment zipper
- Dual front compression strap
- Dual front mesh pockets
- Heat-embossed scratch-free zippered slash pocket
- Padded top and side handles
- Stowaway backpanel, harness and hipbelt with zippered rear flap for protection
- Laptop and tablet sleeve secure in lockable compartment
- Two internal compression straps hold contents securely
- Internal front flap zippered mesh pocket
- S/M Volume: 38 L; Dimensions: 20H X 14W X 8D in
- M/L Volume: 40 L; Dimensions: M/L 21H X 14W X 9D in
- Main Fabric: 210D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop
- Accent Fabric: 600D Packcloth
- Bottom Fabric: 600D Packcloth