- Fit Range US Unisex M (7-10), L (10+)
- Flex Stiff
- Hole Pattern 2x4, Channel
Travis Rice's custom Union Falcor Snowboard Bindings were years in the making and represent the pinnacle of strong, light, and versatile bindings for sending innovative lines all over the planet. The top-shelf Stage 6 Duraflex base and Forged Hybrid highback integrate materials with multiple densities to produce a ride that is forgiving where flex is needed and responsive where board feel and connectivity matter most. The Vaporlite 3.0 bushings are coated with Union s Non-Stick formula to minimize ice buildup so you can ride comfortably and hassle-free wherever you go. The Union Falcor Snowboard Bindings help Travis blur the line between sport and art.
- Highback Stiffness (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) - 8
- Baseplate Stiffness (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) - 6
- Stage 6 Duraflex CB Base - "microfused injection" focuses the nylon injection entry point around the disk ring where strength is most crucial, resulting in the lightest/strongest base to date.
- Vaporlite 3.0 Bushings - super durable and damp in a wide range of temperatures
- Non-Stick special coating is applied to Union EVA dampening systems, putting an end to ice buildup
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups - like a roll cage on a race car, these Heelcups stiffen the entire chassis
- Forged Hybrid - lightweight heelside power combined with lateral freedom
- Forma Elite Ankle Straps - designed by Travis Rice, the Forma Elite Ankle Strap fits his riding style and minimal approach towards the perfect binding
- Hexgrip Toe Straps - multi-positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keeps you locked in and on point
- Magnesium 3.0 Buckles - a lighter and more sleek upgrade to this model
- Mini Disk - compatible with 4x2 and The Channel
- Product Reviews