Cannondale F Synapse Sm Tgra 6 C 16
- Bike Services
The Synapse Carbon's potent blend of light weight speed and all-day comfort make it the perfect choice for a long century ride, a sprint triathlon and anything in between.
- Frame: Synapse Women's, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30a
- Fork: Synapse SAVE PLUS, carbon blades, 1-1/8"" alloy steerer
- Rims: Maddux RD 2.0, 28-hole
- Hubs: Formula RB51 Front, RB5711 Rear
- Spokes: DT Champion, 15g
- Tires: Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25c
- Pedals: N/A
- Crank: FSA Omega, BB30a, 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30A
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano HG500, 12-32, 10-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 4700, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 4700 GS
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra 4700 w/ reach adjust shims
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 Women's Compact Wing, butted 6061 alloy
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- Headset: Synapse Si, 1-1/4"" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
- Brakes: Tektro R741, dual pivot, cartridge pad
- Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra 4700
- Saddle: Selle Royal Seta S1 Women's, Cromo Rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x300mm (44-51cm), 350mm (54-56cm)
- Sizes: 44, 48, 51, 54, 56
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|