Mountain Hardwear Exposure/2 Gore-Tex Paclite Pant - Long
Miles from camp, halfway up the route, or committed to the objective—for times when you can’t just hunker down and wait it out, the Exposure/2 Gore-Tex Paclite Pant keeps you dry, comfortable, and on the move. Compressible and incredibly lightweight, these streamlined shell pants are the ideal wet-weather insurance policy that stows in your pack and deploys in an instant on long rock routes, multi-day trail outings, and other inclement mountain forays.
- 2.5L Gore-Tex Paclite shell fabric is waterproof and breathable
- Eco-friendly, bluesign-approved fabric features C0 PFC-free DWR coating
- Full-length side zips
- Gusseted construction with articulated knees
- Adjustable hook-and-loop tabs on waist
- Fabric Body: Gore-Tex Paclite (100% Nylon)
- Fabric Weight: 95 g/m2
- Fit: Standard
- Weight: 10.9 oz / 310 g
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
012-Void / S / Article #100177303001