No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Stormy conditions appear as quickly during the day-to-day hustle as they do in the mountains. The Exposure/2 Gore-Tex Paclite Jacket is the lightweight, do-it-all storm shell that belongs in your pack whether you're blasting up a multi-pitch rock route or biking to the coffee shop. Providing crucial wet-weather protection when you need it most, this versatile shell perseveres through the elements and moves with you on the rock, the trail, or the streets.
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Paclite stretch fabric moves with you.
- Industry leading C0 , PFC-free DWR coated nylon is eco-friendly.
- One front harness-compatible chest pocket.
- Side vents allow for easy temperature
- Fabric Body: Gore Tex Paclite (100% Nylon)
- Fabric Weight: 95 g/m2