Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Foam, Metal
- Dimensions 132 / 94 / 122 (187cm)
- Radius 18.5m (187cm)
- Rider Type Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Rocker/Camber
Slice and dice the entire mountain with the Rossignol Experience 94 Ti Skis. Rossignol new pinnacle all-mountain chassis, the Experience 94 Ti features a central rail that eliminates counter-flexing, a Titanal reinforced construction for high speed stability and power, and tried and true full length sidewalls for the best snow-ski input in the business. Enjoy total confidence and control at the highest speeds, just about anywhere on the mountain with the exceptional Rossignol Experience 94 Ti Skis.
- All-Terrain Rocker: 70% Camber / 30% Tip Rocker - Adapted for every terrain and snow condition
- Progressive Sidecut - progressive sidecut profile unleashes more playfulness and fluidity to drift, smear, and carve through any terrain or snow conditions
- LCT (Line Control Technology) - patented new LCT construction harnesses pure power and energy, delivering fluid stability in all conditions
- LCT HD Core Ti - a new Titanal infused construction that balances high-definition power, dampness, stability, and drive with the lively, dynamic mobility for mixed snow conditions and changing terrain
- Air Tip VAS - lightens swing weight and absorbs initial impacts, delivering pure snow contact and control. The integrated visco dampener filters terrain shocks, calming and stabilizing the ski for concentrated energy and cleaner power transfer.
- Free VAS - a visco elastomer material that smooths the rocker/camber transition to reduce "tip flap," increasing stability, control and snow contact in changing snow
- Rectangular Sidewalls
- Sintered HD Base
- Binding Compatibility: We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.