Rossignol Experience 80CI With XPRESS 11 Bindings
Whether you're just starting out or already an accomplished skier looking to push your limits, the Rossignol Experience 80 Ci Skis + Xpress 11 Bindings will help you make the most of your time on the mountain. With their progressive sidecut, innovative core layup process and impact-absorbing air tips, these skis are chock-full of features that make each run stable, fluid and fun.
- All-Terrain Rocker | 70% Camber / 30% Low Tip Rocker – Adapted for every terrain and snow conditions, Rossignol's new All-Terrain Rocker profile delivers a more balanced blend of hard snow precision and soft snow playfulness. The longer, more progressive tip and early rise tail profiles are adjusted across each model, delivering more targeted all-terrain performance and the freedom to excel in all conditions.
- Progressive Sidecut – An all-new shape for modern all-mountain skiing, Rossignol's progressive sidecut profile unleashes more playfulness and fluidity to drift, smear, and carve through any terrain or snow conditions. The rounder tip and tail profiles offer instant engagement and release turns with ease for playful manipulation of changing snow and terrain.
- LCT (Line Control Technology) – An evolution of World Cup racing innovation, Rossignol's patented new LCT construction harnesses pure power and energy, delivering fluid stability in all conditions. Featuring a central "Power Rail" integrated from tip-to-tail, LCT eliminates counter-flexing of the ski to ensure consistently smooth stability and dynamic control of your line.
- LCT HD Core – Specifically developed around groundbreaking new LCT technology, HD Core is a new High Density construction that balances high-definition power, dampness, stability, and drive with the lively, dynamic mobility for mixed snow conditions and changing terrain.
- Air Tip – A patented technology exclusive to Rossignol! The tip is filled with air for maximum lightness and built to retain excellent torsional rigidity. The ski’s weight is redistributed, freeing the tip and tail of the ski and providing greater ease, safety and versatility. The center of gravity is closer to the center of the ski, concentrating power under the skier’s feet.
- Free VAS – A visco elastomer material that smooths the rocker/camber transition to reduce "tip flap," increasing stability, control and snow contact in changing snow.
- Carbon Insert
- Central Sidewalls
- Xpress Binding System – Xpress has revolutioned integrated systems. Its monoblock design and the use of composite materials have resulted in a total weight saving of 700 g per system.
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
N/A / 150 CM / Article #100173454001