No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
If you're just getting into climbing or steadily moving through the ranks, the Sterling Evolution VR10 10.2mm x 60m dry rope is an easy choice with its durable, beefy core and 10.2mm diameter.
- Ideal for anyone from entry-level climbers to occasional climbers or weekend warriors
- Core treatment protects against water and dirt, increasing the durability of the rope
- Kernmantle design features a stretchy core protected by a durable outer sheath which combine for strength and good handling
- Meets UIAA tests for falls, impact force and elongation
- Sheath percentage: 33%
- Made in USA.
- Rope Length (m): 60 meters
- Rope Diameter (mm): 10.2 millimeters
- Impact Force: 8.8 kilonewtons
- Dynamic Elongation: 31.1 percent
- Static Elongation: 7.6 percent
- UIAA Falls: 8
- Dry Treatment
- Dry Core
- Weight: 67 grams per meter