Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Ideal Load Range N/A
- Pack Weight 3 oz
- Volume 20L
The eVac Dry Sack utilizes 70D lightweight nylon fabric for strength and eVent waterproof fabric on the base to allow eVac-uation of air for compression. It's an excellent option for storing and compressing clothes and sleeping bags without the use of straps. Just pack the items in, roll the sack down and push the air out to save valuable packing space within your backpack. They're an oval shape, making them perfect for sliding into the contours of your pack and all seams are double stitched and tape-sealed.
- Ideal for backpacking and sea kayaking, but avoid pointed gravel / other sharp objects
- Waterproofing: 10,000mm hydrostatic head – more than sufficient water protection for backpacking use (avoid full submersion)
- Best Use: Backpacking, Travel and Bike Packing
- Air permeable, waterproof eVent fabric base
- Valve-free air expelling design for compact packing
- 10,000mm hydrostatic head, lightweight durable Nylon fabric
- Waterproof durable roll-top closure does not wick moisture
- Waterproof seams - double stitched and tape sealed
- Reinforced stitching on stress points
- Space saving, low profile, streamlined shape
- Oval base resists rolling, stays where you put it
- Features the patent-pending 5/8in | 15mm Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins
- Closure: Waterproof durable roll-top closure
- Materials: 70D Nylon Body And Event Fabric Base
- Repair Buckle Size: 5/8in | 15mm (2-Pin)
- Oval base to resist rolling and an ideal height-to-width ratio for easy packing
- Dimensions: 11 x 7 x 24 in / 27 x 17 x 60 cm
- Gear Capacity: 20L
- Weight: 3 oz / 86g