Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Metal, Wood
- Dimensions 133mm, 100mm, 121mm (177cm)
- Radius 16.5m
- Rider Type Advanced-Expert, All-Mountin, Big Mountain
- Rocker Rocker/Camber/Rocker
Keeping order on steep slopes is a tough job, but somebody has to do it, and who better than the lawman who's riding the Nordica Enforcer Ski? Whether you're rounding up rustlers on groomers, chasing down scoundrels in the trees, or tearing up pow in pursuit of purloiners, the Enforcer's moderate 100mm waist and quick but stable feel will help you have more fun than any respectable sheriff should, so you can hit the whole mountain hard while maintaining law and order.
There's nothing particularly revolutionary about the Enforcer's construction, but there doesn't have to be since it's such a solid ski. Nordica built it with a beech and poplar core that gives it a surprisingly poppy and nimble character, without making it feel flimsy, so you can boost off small lips and little pillows without giving up stability when it's time to hammer through chop. The Energy 2 Titanium construction lays down a Titanal laminate on either side of the core to supply the damp and stable feel that only metal can provide, while full ABS sidewalls prevent the Enforcer from twisting under serious edging forces and flapping around when you're hitting extra-legal speeds.
- A solid all-terrain ski charges on and off piste
- 100mm waist can handle a variety of conditions
- Rockered tip and tail provide flotation in powder
- Camber underfoot lets you rail hardpack
- Light and playful wood core has a nimble feel
- Titanal laminate reduces chatter and stiffens the ski
- ABS sidewalls provide stability at high speeds