No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
The MSR Home Emergency Water Filter microfiltration system is perfect for anyone building emergency kits in preparation for compromised municipal water systems, disasters and boil orders.
- Use the included adapters to connect the MSR Thru-Link microfilter to standard home spigots, providing reliable drinking water fast
- 2-stage filtration: Fast-flow hollow fiber removes pathogens, particulate and microplastics; activated carbon reduces chemicals, tastes and odors
- Combination of hollow-fiber technology and activated carbon is effective against bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%) and particulate (dirt, microplastics)
- Simple to use—thread the adapter onto the spigot, attach the filter and turn spigot on for drinkable, fast-flowing water
- Fits all standard-threaded home outdoor spigots, including those often found on utility sinks, cisterns and water barrels
- Hermetically sealed packaging protects filter kit against the elements during long-term storage—far easier than storing weeks' worth of bottled water
- Rugged, ultrasonic welded design has been used by the U.S. military for more than a decade
- Meets U.S. EPA drinking water standards and NSF protocol P231 testing standard for removal of bacteria and protozoa
- Made in USA.
- Filter Type: Gravity
- Filter Medium: Hollow fiber/activated carbon
- Removes/Destroys: Protozoa and Bacteria
- Output: 40.6 fluid ounces
- Housing Material: ABS
- BPA Free
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 1.5 inches
- Weight : 2.5 ounces