No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Who cares that the Edge 830 touchscreen cycling computer puts trail maps and ratings at your fingertips and offers insights to help you improve? You do. So, whether you’re an enduro extremist, a black diamond expert or somewhere in between, Edge 830 is ready to tame the trails with you.
- Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training load focus, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration and more
- MTB dynamics track jump count, jump distance and hang time as well as Grit, a measure of the ride’s difficulty, and Flow, which tracks the smoothness of your descent so you have a score to beat next time
- Cycling safety features include new bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, assistance and compatibility with Varia rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen
- Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing — which helps you ride like a local — plus on-device route creation, off-course recalculation and back to start; integrated Trailforks data includes trail difficulty ratings
- Customize with free apps widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ Store
- Battery life: up to 20 hours with GPS; extendable up to 40 hours with the Garmin Charge power pack or in battery save mode
- Physical dimensions: 1.9” x 2.9” x 0.8” (49.0 x 73.0 x 21.0 mm)
- Display size: 2.3” (58.4 mm)
- Display resolution: 200 x 265 pixels
- Weight: 2.4 oz (67.7 g)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 20 hours GPS training mode
- Water rating: IPX7
- Color display
- High-sensitivity receiver