Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training load focus, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration and more. Cycling safety features include new bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, incident detection and compatibility with Varia rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen. Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing — which helps you ride like a local — plus on-device route creation, off-course recalculation and back to start; mountain biking model has integrated Trailforks data, including trail difficulty ratings.
- Customize with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ Store
- MTB dynamics track jump count, jump distance and hang time as well as Grit, a measure of the ride’s difficulty, and Flow, which tracks the smoothness of your descent so you have a score to beat next time
- Battery life: up to 20 hours with GPS; extendable up to 40 hours with the Garmin Charge power pack or in battery save mode
- Physical dimensions 1.9” x 2.9” x 0.8” (49.0 x 73.0 x 21.0 mm)
- Display size: 2.3” (58.4 mm)
- Display resolution: 200 x 265 pixels
- Weight : 2.4 oz (67.7 g)
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life up to 20 hours GPS training mode
- Water rating: IPX7
- Weather alerts
- Wi-Fi compatible
- Ambient light
- Round-trip routing
- Route planner
- Incident detection
- Training plans/workouts
- Connect IQ compatible
- Audio prompts
- Auto start (timer starts automatically at custom speed)