Garmin started with the aerodynamic form factor of the popular Edge 500, added in-ride challenges on Strava live segments, color display, connected capabilities and advanced analysis features. The result Edge 520, the GPS bike computer that's right-sized for competitive cyclists and packed with the features you crave.
- Offers in-ride challenges through Strava live segments
- Reports cycling-specific VO2 max and recovery time when used with power and heart rate
- Pairs with compatible ANT+ indoor trainers for data display and control
- Tracks Functional Threshold Power (FTP), watts/kg and cycling dynamics when used with Vector or Vector 2 power meters
- Connected features: automatic uploads, live tracking, smart notifications, send/receive courses, social media sharing, weather
- Product Reviews