Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Whether you ride on singletrack, open roads or city streets, Edge 130 is the perfect riding partner. Its compact, lightweight design features a 1.8” mono Memory in Pixel (MIP) display. That means you’ll get a completely crisp view of the screen, even in direct sunlight when you’d normally be squinting at your smartphone screen. You can even customize the display to show up to 8 data fields on each screen. And don’t let its slight stature fool you — Edge 130 is packed with additional features and gets up to 15 hours of battery life between charges.
- Simplified, rugged design with 1.8” display that’s crisp and easy to read in sunlight or low-light conditions
- With GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites and an altimeter, you’ll know how far, fast, hard and high you’ve ridden on the longest climbs or on your way through the city
- Includes navigation with turn prompts and even shows you how to get back to start; download courses from the Course Creator feature in Garmin Connect online community, and race in real time against Strava Live Segments
- Compatible with Varia cycling awareness accessories, including rearview radar and smart bike lights
- Connected features, when using a compatible device, include smart notifications, weather and more; LiveTrack and assistance features make it easy to share your location
- Battery life: up to 15 hours