No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- EN Rating 20F / -7C
- Fill Type Synthetic Down
- Stuff Size 11" X 20"
- Trail Weight 5 Lbs. 1 oz (2300 g)
An affordable, maximum-comfort sleeping bag that is made from 100% recycled fabrics, the Eco Trail Bed 20 is designed for all-season use.
- Fully recycled materials
- Brushed polyester head liner for a softer feel
- Wraparound footbox zipper so the bag can lie flat
- 14" side zipper at the collar so you can sit up comfortably
- Top cinch for warmth and coziness
- Internal phone/watch pocket
- Heritage woven label
- Style: NF0A3S7M
- Total Weight: Long: 5 Lbs. 1 Oz (2300 G)
- Temp Rating: 20°F / -7°C
- Stuffsack Size: 11" X 20" (27.9 Cm X 50.8 Cm)
- Shell: 50D 100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Lining: 50D 100% Embossed Polyester Taffeta
- Insulation: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Collar Lining: 100% Recycled Brushed Polyester Fleece
- Max user Height: 7' 0"