Linus DUTCHI 1 SPEED
- Bike Services
This is your classic Dutch bike, a sweeping curved frame and refined upright posture make it the elegant choice for trips to the market or just riding down the boulevard.
- Frame: hi-ten steel frame with cro-mo down tube
- Fork: hi-ten steel
- Rims: Double walled, alloy
- Hubs: alloy, single speed
- Spokes: 14 guage stainless steel
- Tires: Linus "Elysian" black, 700X35C w/reflective stripe
- Pedals: classic style
- Crank: 3-piece forged aluminium
- Bottom Bracket: cartridge
- Chain: KMC 410, brown
- Rear Cogs: Shimano 22T
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: N/A
- Shifters: N/A
- Handlebar: custom bend polished aluminium
- Grips: genuine brown leather with hand made stitching
- Stem: alloy road quill, 60mm x 180mm
- Headset: 1" alloy top/steel base
- Brakes: Shimano coaster
- Brake Levers: N/A
- Saddle: comfy leatherette saddle with springs
- Seatpost: alloy, adjustable, 25.4
Small 4'10" - 5'3" / 147.3cm - 160.0cm
Medium 5'2" - 5'10" / 157.4cm - 177.8cm
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
TANGERINE / M / Article #100102744003