No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
A request from Patagonia's ultra running ambassadors who asked for a breathable cap that folds and packs easily, the Duckbill is back in a lightweight 100% recycled nylon.
- Brim and front made of updated Baggies fabric; open mesh on rest of cap dissipates heat
- Foam brim folds into a pocket and rebounds to its original shape
- Dark underbill reduces glare
- Coolmax fabric headband wicks moisture
- Adjustable rear buckle with elastic for snug fit
- Crown and brim: 4.3-oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Panels: 4-oz 100% polyester warp-knit tricot mesh.
- Headband: Coolmax fabric.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- 43 g (1.5 oz)