Asics DS Trainer 22
The GEL-DS Trainer 22 shoe features our revolutionary FlyteFoam Technology for the optimal lightweight ride with better bounce-back, cushioning, and a greater energy return between strides. The Dynamic DuoMax Support System and Propulsion Trusstic Technology creates a stable and responsive ride pushing you to better your best day in and day out.
- DUOMAX SUPPORT SYSTEM: A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability.
- DUOSOLE OUTSOLE: Reduces weight and enhances flexibility while maintaining traction and durability.
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX: An upgrade of the current DuoMax system by distributing local pressure proportionally to increase stability while providing improved comfort
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX SUPPORT SYSTEM: This evolution of DuoMax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform comfort.
- GEL: Shock absorbing material placed in midsole of shoe. Shape of units designed for special function.
- GUIDANCE LINE: Longitudinal groove that decouples tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- HEEL CLUTCHING SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- I.G.S TECHNOLOGY (RUNNING): ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- PROPULSION TRUSSTIC TECHNOLOGY: Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- REARFOOT GEL CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- SEAMLESS: Seamless construction ensures greater comfort without bulky seams.
- SEAMLESS CONSTRUCTION: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- SOLYTE MIDSOLE: Midsole material, lighter than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA + which improves cushioning & durability
- SOLYTE MIDSOLE MATERIAL: Lighter than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA, it improves cushioning and durability.
- TRUSSTIC: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.