The Drift lumbar pack is an ideal bag to keep in your car so you are ready for a day hike at the drop of a hat. With just enough room to carry water bottles, snacks, extra layer, and a few other essentials, the Drift will be with you on the trails all around town. This is also a popular option for long distance trail runners. A removable should strap makes this a great versatile option for when you are not moving down the trail. Mountainsmith has been specializing in day hiking packs for many years now, and the Drift is exactly what you need for single day excursions. Put that all in an ultra-durable package thanks to the use of Cordura fabric, and you have a reliable bag for everyday carry. To bring you peace of mind for your backcountry investment, Mountainsmith offers a lifetime warranty on their products. If your lunch breaks are filled with walks down dirt trails, the Drift the pack for you.
- Patented Delta Compression System load adjustment
- Removable shoulder strap
- Side bottle pockets (fits up to 22oz)
- Headphone port
- Bright yellow lining promotes interior visibility
- Bar tack reinforcements
- YKK Zippers
- 3M Reflective Cord
- 610d Cordura HP
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 8.25" x 4.5" / 22 x 21 x 11 cm (L x H x D)
- Waistbelt Width: 1.5"
- Waistbelt Circumference: 28" - 48"
- Volume: 400 cubic inches / 6.5 L
- Capacity: Up to 12 lbs
- Weight: 12.75 oz / 0.36 kg
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Asphalt Grey / One Size / Article #100192096