Jamis DragonSlayer S2
- Bike Services
Combine the Jamis Dragonslayer’s roll-over-everything capability with the traction and stability of 3-inch WTB tires, steel’s trail-taming ride, short chainstays, and slack trail geometry and you’re ear-to-ear grins all day. Ample tire clearance, rack mount eyelets, triple water bottle mounts, internal dropper post routing, full-length cable housing, and sliding dropouts add to the versatility for adventure and bikepacking, while the S2’s Shimano SLX 1x11 drivetrain delivers the gear range to roam anywhere. Dragonslayer also keeps your fun from running away from you with powerful Shimano hydraulic brakes, while lightweight components from Race Face and WTB keep you in controlled contact with the bike for a seamless experience.
- Frame: Reynolds 520 steel, 44mm head tube, 31.6 I.D. seat tube, internal dropper post routing, ISCG05, sliding 12x148mm dropouts, Formula thru-axle
- Fork: Rock Shox Recon RL 29/27.5+, Solo Air spring, external rebound, lockout adjust, 32mm stanchions, 15x110mm axle, tapered aluminum steerer, 120mm travel
- Headset: FSA Orbit, Alloy cups
- Wheels: WTB ST i40 TCS tubeless 27.5" rims, Formula sealed bearing 15x110mm front & 12x148mm rear 6-bolt disc hubs, stainless spokes
- Tires: WTB Ranger, 27.5 x 3.0”, TCS tubeless
- Derailleurs: Shimano SLX Shadow Plus, 11-speed
- Shift levers: Shimano SLX, 1x11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano M7000, 11-speed, 11-46T
- Crankset: Shimano SLX, 32T
- BB Set: Shimano External
- Pedals: MTB alloy platform
- Brakeset: Shimano MT400 hydraulic disc, 180mm front & 160mm rear RT26 6-bolt rotors
- Handlebar: Race Face Ride, 31.8 x 740mm
- Stem: Race Face Ride, 60mm (15”), 70mm (17”/19"), 80mm (21")
- Grips: Jamis Lock-On
- Seat Post: Race Face Ride, 31.6 x 400mm
- Saddle: WTB Volt
- Sizes: 15”, 17”, 19”, 21”
- Color: Galaxy Blue
- Weight: 32.00 lbs
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|