No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
The DJINN AXESS quickdraw is a reliable, durable solution for initiation to outdoor climbing. It has an AXESS sling and two DJINN carabiners: one straight-gate carabiner on top and one bent-gate carabiner on the bottom. The top carabiner, equipped with the Keylock system and a special nose shape, facilitates clipping and unclipping the anchor. The bottom carabiner is equipped with STRING sling protection to hold the carabiner in position and to facilitate clipping the rope.
- DJINN AXESS quickdraw designed for a great outdoor climbing debut.
- DJINN carabiners:
- Large gate opening facilitates manipulations
- H-shaped cross section offers an improved strength/weight ratio
- Wider contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
- Nose and Keylock system helps avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
- DJINN straight gate (upper part of the draw): facilitates clipping and unclipping
- DJINN bent gate (lower part of the draw): facilitates clipping the rope
- AXESS slings:
- Durable construction
- Lower end equipped with STRING to hold the carabiner in position and protect the webbing from wear
- Major Axis Strength: 23 kN
- Minor Axis Strength: 8 kN
- Open Gate Strength: 9 kN
- Gate Opening: 24 mm
- Bent Gate Carabiner Opening: 27 mm
- Capacity: 24 mm
- Sling Strength: 22 kN
- Weight: 107 g
- Materials: aluminum carabiner, polyester webbing, rubber string
- Certifications: CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA, CE EN 566