Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Patagonia's premium, lightweight yet durable, contoured-fit mountain bike shorts made with highly breathable, superstretchy fabric.
- Light, stretchy, moisture-wicking polyester/spandex fabric dries fast
- Articulated, sonic-welded seams reduce weight and allow the shorts to stretch as one garment to eliminate chafing during prolonged saddle time; clean, minimalist styling increases versatility between rides
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips; slightly slim through the seat and legs to provide a contoured fit and help keep shorts in place during long rides
- Separating zip fly and mountain bike–specific OppoSet adjustable waist customize fit; low-profile waistband sits comfortably under a pack waistbelt
- Small, hidden secured zip pocket at left thigh; tonal logo at left hem and right-back hip
- 11.5" inseam length covers tops of knees and low-profile kneepads
- 153 g (5.4 oz)
- 4.1-oz 90-denier 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish