No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Dirt Craft Bike Shorts combine a comfortable, durable, removable 3-layer mountain bike–specific padded liner with a do-anything outer short. The soft, supportive polyester/spandex stretch liner incorporates power mesh panels for great breathability and connects to the stretchy, quiet, nylon/spandex outer short via a discreet snap loop. A low-profile hook-and-webbing system fine-tunes the waist. Other details include a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment, drop-in pockets, a secure zippered pocket (fits most phones) on the side of the left thigh, and reflective logos at left-side hem and right-back hip. With an articulated waistband and an 11.5" inseam.
- Outer shorts built with stretchy nylon/spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for plenty of breathability and airflow on warmer rides
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and allows room to move
- Low-profile external hook-and-webbing waist adjustment for a fine-tuned fit
- Two drop-in pockets, one secure zipper pocket at left thigh
- Liner shorts and outer shorts compatible to snap together with Dirt Roamer Bike Shorts and Endless Ride Liner Shorts
- Reflective logo at left hem and right-back hip
- 11.5" inseam length and leg opening to cover the tops of most kneepads
- 309 g (10.9 oz)
- Materials: Outer shorts: 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex stretch plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. / Liner: 5.2-oz 72% polyester/28% spandex stretch interlock knit