No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
- Core Wood
- Dimensions 295.4mm x 251mm x 295.4mm (158cm)
- Radius 7.7m (158cm)
- Rider Type Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Flat/Camber/Flat
Dominate the park while getting maximum bang for your buck with the feature-packed Burton Descendant. True twin shaping gives it a freestyle punch, allowing you to ride in either direction with equal control. Soft and playful, it also steps up stability and edge control with the catch-free, park-tuned feel of PurePop Camber. Squeezebox Low provides a softer flex that maintains snappiness and ollie power. The Channel gives you ultimate control of your stance and the fastest setup possible in a system compatible with bindings from all major brands.
- Vendor Terrain Rating: Park 7/10; All Mountain 8/10; Powder 4/10
- Vendor Personality Rating: Soft & Playful
- Rocker Type: Pure Pop Camber – An advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision, camber speaks to the core values of board design. Offering a snappy suspension, camber distributes weight evenly over the entire length of the board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail.
- Twin Flex – The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Shape: Twin – Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- Core: FSC Certified Super Fly 800G – Lightened up and loaded with pop, Burton's dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance.
- Dualzone EGD – The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Squeezebox Low – With an overall easier feel, Squeezebox Low brings high-end core profiling technology to the progressing rider. Stiffer zones just outside you feet create a more direct energy transfer to the tip and tail, while enabling a softer, smoother flex between the bindings. The end result is more control with less effort from the rider.
- Laminates: Biax Fiberglass – Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex for a forgiving, park-friendly feel.
- Extruded Base – Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Super Sap Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- Binding System: The Channel Mounting System gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings - not just Burton's.