No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Patagonia's most simply designed yet highly versatile mountain-to-town jacket, the Departer Jacket has a durable 2-layer Gore-Tex face fabric for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, a mesh lining to wick moisture and enhance mobility, and all the critical snow features to keep you comfortable and moving freely in any type of weather.
- Supple, 2-layer polyester Gore-Tex fabric for durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable fixed hood with internal collar and laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; cord locks in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment
- Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmers for easy adjustment
- Water-resistant zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use. A webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Two zippered handwarmers, one interior zippered pocket and one interior drop-in
- Concealed RECCO reflector
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 646 g (22.8 oz)
- Shell: 2-layer, 3.4-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester Gore-Tex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester warp-knit mesh and 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish.