The North Face Denali 2 Jacket
You save 50% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
The evolution of a legend. We've redesigned the iconic Denali Jacket and crafted it of recycled fleece for unmatched warmth, comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and Paul Piana during their first free ascent of the Salathé Wall.
- Iconic jacket constructed with recycled fleece
- Relaxed fit
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders, chest and forearms
- Two chest pockets
- Stretch fabric on cuffs for comfort
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Media pocket
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contains at least 50% recycled content by weight
- Avg. Weight: 700 g (24.7 oz)
- Center Back: 28"
- Outer Material: 333 g/m² Recycled Polartec® 300 Series—100% polyester classic fleece with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Overlay: 118 g/m² 100% nylon
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
JK3-TNF Black / S / Article #100175053001