The North Face
Men's Denali 2 Hoodie
he evolution of a legend. We've redesigned the iconic Denali hoodie and crafted it of recycled fleece for unmatched warmth, comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by The North Face's original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and Paul Piana during their first free ascent of the Salathé Wall.
- Relaxed fit
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Three-piece, attached, adjustable hood
- Reinforced shoulders, chest and forearms for abrasion resistance
- Covered, secure-zip chest and hand pockets
- Stretch fabric on cuffs for added mobility and comfort
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- HPS: 28"
- 359 G/M² 100% Recycled Polyester Fleece With Non-Fluorinated Durable Water-Repellent (NF DWR) Finish
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
D9V-British Khaki / S / Article #100189951001
- Product Reviews