Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Day Star is our ultimate grab-and-go pack, with enough features for a quick out-and-back. It also does double duty in the front countryremove the reservoir, and its got room for books, lunch and a layer. Put it back in, and youve got enough water for 2+ hours on the trails. If you're loading up for a longer hike, there are side pockets for extra water bottles, attachment points for trekking poles, and a removable waist belt for more stability on the trail. When you're traveling light, just cinch down the compression strap for a compact fit that wont snag on branches. No matter what you're carrying, the womens-specific design means that the straps and back panels curve for a closer, more comfortable fit.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Breathable air mesh back panel for a lightweight, comfortable fit
- Load bearing hip belt with cargo has open mesh to maximize breathability and keep essentials within easy reach
- Main compartment and separate essentials pocket organizes your lunch, gear and one day peak ascent needs.
- Women's-specific design features a shorter back panel and an S-curved harness for a closer fit
- External attachment points let you attach trekking poles and other gear to the outside of your pack
- Hydration Capacity: 2.5L/85 fl oz
- Hydration Type: CRUX Reservoir with Standard Exit Port
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
- Quick Link Disconnect: No
- Gear Capacity: 13.5L/800 cu in
- Pack Weight: 570 g/1 lb 4 oz
- Dimensions: 18.9 x 8.7 x 9.3 in
- Fits Torso: 15-19 in