The Day Star is our ultimate grab-and-go pack, with enough features for a quick out-and-back. It also does double duty in the front countryremove the reservoir, and its got room for books, lunch and a layer. Put it back in, and youve got enough water for 2+ hours on the trails. If you're loading up for a longer hike, there are side pockets for extra water bottles, attachment points for trekking poles, and a removable waist belt for more stability on the trail. When you're traveling light, just cinch down the compression strap for a compact fit that wont snag on branches. No matter what you're carrying, the womens-specific design means that the straps and back panels curve for a closer, more comfortable fit.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Breathable air mesh back panel for a lightweight, comfortable fit
- Load bearing hip belt with cargo has open mesh to maximize breathability and keep essentials within easy reach
- Main compartment and separate essentials pocket organizes your lunch, gear and one day peak ascent needs.
- Women's-specific design features a shorter back panel and an S-curved harness for a closer fit
- External attachment points let you attach trekking poles and other gear to the outside of your pack
- Hydration Capacity: 2.5L/85 fl oz
- Hydration Type: CRUX Reservoir with Standard Exit Port
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
- Quick Link Disconnect: No
- Gear Capacity: 13.5L/800 cu in
- Pack Weight: 570 g/1 lb 4 oz
- Dimensions: 18.9 x 8.7 x 9.3 in
- Fits Torso: 15-19 in
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!