Black Diamond Men's Dawn Patrol Pants
You save % off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
Wake up at the crack of dawn, pull on the Men's Black Diamond Dawn Patrol Softshell Pant, and hustle up the skin track to catch the rising sun light up the mountains and get some fresh turns on the way down. This DWR-treated pant is perfect for rugged rock and ice climbs, hardcore ski mountaineering, and alpine expeditions where you want reliable water resistance and weather protection without sacrificing breathability. Stretch-woven softshell material keeps vapor from building up around your legs, and mesh-backed vents help dump heat when you're pushing your limits on the ascent.
The Dawn Patrol also has articulated knees to keep you moving comfortably when you're hop turning down steeps, gusseted cuffs with zips and drawcords to keep snow out of your boots, and Keprotec kick patches to prevent crampons and ski edges from poking holes in your shiny new pants. Throw in two zippered thigh pockets, belt loops with a removable waist belt, and key clip, and the Dawn Patrol will be ready to get after it before you are.
- Burly and breathable pant for backcountry skiing
- Four-way stretch woven softshell moves and breathes with you
- DWR treatment provides reliable water resistance
- Brushed interior is soft against skin
- Articulated knees keep you moving naturally
- Offset mesh-backed vents dump excess heat
- Gaiters with boot-access zippers keep snow out
- Product Reviews