Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Capacity 3 Person
- Dimensions 90 x 70 x 42 in
- Peak Height 42 in
- Trail Weight 3 lb¬†12 oz
Dagger is the quintessential one-tent wonder: light enough for backpacking, yet roomy enough to comfortably wait out a rainstorm inside. This best-seller is updated in 2019 with prebent poles to create more headroom, color-coded poles and webbing for intuitive set up, and several additional improvements to increase ventilation, convenience, and durability.
- Two large doors and massive trapezoidal vestibules offer ease of entry and more volume for storage than any other tent in its category.
- Key updates include pre-bent DAC Featherlite poles with Jake’s feet and lengthened main pole for significant increase in volume at the head and foot ends.
- Color-coded anodized poles and matched webbing for an intuitive set up.
- Integrated 15D Nylon and No-See-Um Mesh sidewalls provide ample air flow and temperature control.
- Capacity: 2
- Seasons: 3
- Minimum Weight: 3 lb 12 oz
- Packed Weight: 4 lb 5 oz
- Packed Size: 19.5 x 6.5 in dia
- Peak Height: 42 in
- Floor Area: 43.9 sq ft
- Floor Dimensions: 90 x 70 in
- Vestibule Area: 11.4 sq ft