Nemo Equipment Dagger 2P
The Dagger offers you the best of both worlds; a tent light enough for ultralight backpacking, yet roomy enough to wait out a rainstorm without feeling claustrophobic. It's the one-tent solution, from backpacking to car camping and everything in between.
With two doors and two trapezoidal vestibules, Dagger has more area and volume for storage than any other tent in its price and weight category. It also has the unique Divvy dual-stage stuff sack, which allows you to split the load with a partner.
- Trapezoidal vestibules create more area and volume for storage.
- Higher positioned pole hubs create more livable space than the best-selling backpacking tents.
- Two doors and two vestibules eliminate awkward entries, jostling for gear, and exits.
- Inner tent has a built-in privacy panel for extended coverage and security.
- Overhead Light Pockets use special light-diffusing fabric to cast an even glow throughout the tent.
- Divvy Sack dual-stage stuff sack fits the tent and poles or adjusts smaller to further compress the tent and split the load.
- Vestibule Area 11.4 sq ft + 11.4 sq ft / 1.1 sq m + 1.1 sq m
- Frame: 1 Hubbed Aluminum DAC Featherlite NSL 9.6+9+8.5mm pole
- Door Quantity: 2
- Vestibule Quantity: 2
- Canopy Fabric: 15D Nylon Ripstop/ "no-see-um" Mesh
- Fly Fabric: 15D Sil/PeU Nylon Ripstop (1200 mm)
- Floor Fabric: 30D PeU Nylon (3000 mm)
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
N/A / One Size / Article #100162234