Giro Cylinder HV+
The Cylinder™ mountain bike shoe is made for riders with wide- or high-volume AA4feet who want the comfort you'd expect from Giro with the quick adjustment provided by a Boa® dial. With a single dial and a set-and-forget front strap, you can quickly get in your shoes and hit the trails. The Boa® L6 dial offers 1mm adjustment increments when tightening, and a macro-release function to get out of the shoe. The co-molded nylon and rubber lugged outsole provides high traction and durability.
- Upper: Boa® L6 (1mm + with macro release) retention with lower- volume strap
- Toe and heel microfiber reinforcements
- Synthetic upper
- High-volume fit
- Outsole: Co-molded nylon and rubber high-traction lugged outsole
- Mid-foot scuff guard
- Accommodates steel toe spikes
- Footbed: Die-cut insoles
- Weight: 325 grams (size 42)
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Black / 43 / Article #100168745005