Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
Sporting an aggressive new design and the most powerful single LED tail light available, the Hotshot Pro 150 is engineered from the ground up to stand out in the brightest of daytime hours and at night with intense 150 lumen flashes. Exclusive 2 button design lets you fully adjust the tempo of each flash mode to maximize motorist awareness. Every bit the road cyclist’s tail light, its extra wide beam lens maximizes your presence from afar and a specially treated internal body disperses a radiant glow to keep nearby motorists alert. Get the most out of your ride with up to 210 hours of run time. (patent pending)
- Powerful and efficient single LED blasts 150 lumen flashes (90 lm steady)
- Engineered to make you stand out in broad daylight and at night
- Built-in 24/7 Safety Technology gives you a powerful selection of 6 day and night modes (Steady - Zoom - SteadyPulse - Triple Flash - DayLightning - Random Flash)
- Freely adjust the brightness of Steady mode and the flash tempo of the flashing modes with the simple 2 button interface (patent pending)
- SteadyPulse mode features a steady beam to help motorists gauge their distance while overlapping pulses keeps them alert at night
- DayLightning mode emits lightning-like flashes to highlight your presence in the brightest of daytime hours
- Zoom mode signals those around you with gentle changes in brightness
- Enhanced Cycling Optics expands your presence with an extra wide and long range beam
- Specially treated internal body disperses a radiant glow to keep nearby motorists alert
- USB rechargeable internal battery
- Low battery indicator
- Light mode memory saves the mode you're in before the light is turned off
- Compact, water resistant design weighs only 59 grams
- Seat post and seat stay mounts included
- 2 - 210 hours of run time