SF to Point Reyes Cycling Weekend
Catered 2-day Bike Tour
Join us for a fully supported, 2-day bike tour of some of the most scenic SF Bay Area roads with our expert cycling guides. Multiple distance options, full vehicular support, a beautiful campground and delicious meals make this a once in a lifetime opportunity to cycle in style and see all the Bay Area has to offer.
- August 25–26
- September 01–02
- October 13–14
The perfect way to explore some of the best roads and sites in the SF Bay Area, including the famous Point Reyes area
Expert cycling guides that will push and instruct you to be the best cyclist possible
2 route options. 40 Miles for beginner/Intermediate riders. 70 Miles for more advanced riders.
Multiple vehicular and mechanic support to assist with any bicycle, hydration/fuel, or injury or exhaustion issues.
All camping gear transported to Olema Campground so everything will be there waiting for you when you arrive.
Full lunches provided each day at beautiful rest stops, as well as gourmet Saturday dinner and Sunday breakfast provided
Check out this amazing video for the full experience . . .
What's not included:
MODERATE To DIFFICULT
Participants will be riding 40-70 miles each day over hilly terrain. We recommend doing some training rides prior to your trip. Vehicular support does allow rest or adjustment of mileage if distance proves too challenging. Minimum age 15 and must be accompanied by guardian.
- 9:00am - Clients Arrive at Sports Basement Presidio store parking lot (MAP)
- 9:00am to 10:00am - Guide introductions, safety meeting, ride preparation and light breakfast
- 10:00am - All riders depart (40 Mile Short Route, 70 Mile Long Route)
- 12:00pm - Lunch rest stop
- 2:30pm to 5:30pm - Riders arrive at camp in Olema Campground (MAP)
- 6:30pm - Dinner
- 10:00pm - Lights out
Note on Itinerary: Although we’ll always do our best to adhere to this schedule, it is often dictated by factors outside of our control and is therefore subject to change. We will run this trip rain or shine.
- Road Bike (rental also available at checkout)
- Helmet (included with bike rental)
- Cycling shoes & clipless pedals (optional)
- Wicking top or bike jersey
- Padded bike shorts
- Change of clothes to wear at camp, including warm shoes
- Jacket or fleece
- 1 - 2 Water bottles - that fits a bike cage
- Sunscreen and Personal Toiletries
- 2 person, 3-season tent (rentals available)
- Sleeping bag rated 15 to 25 degrees (rentals available)
- Sleeping pad (rentals available)
- Camera/Phone (Limited cell service at times)
- Ear Plugs
- Phone Charger/Battery Pack