Cannondale Cujo 3
You save 40% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
- Bike Services
With big grippy tires, stable geometry and a lightweight Cannondale frame, Cujo just makes mountain biking easier.
- Smartformed Alloy: Premium 6069 and 6061 alloy tube sets are highly manipulated to extract every ounce of performance. Double-pass welds provide stronger, smoother joints and eliminate the need for internal reinforcements or external welded-on gussets.
- Save Technology: Cannondale SAVE micro-suspension technologies are the industry’s premier vibration and shock reduction systems. SAVE uses engineered flex in the frame and fork to not just reduce felt vibrations, but also increase the consistency of tire contact on uneven surfaces.
- Frame: Cujo 27+ , SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, Tapered head tube
- Fork: SR Suntour XCR LO Boost 27+, 120mm travel, 15mm thru axle, Tapered Alloy Steerer, External Lockout, Coil Spring
- Rims: Cannondale Beast, 27.5 x 40 mm inner, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Formula 110x15 front, Boost QR 141x9mm with HG driver rear
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g
- Tires: Kenda 27x3.0" MTB
- Pedals: Cannondale Platform
- Crank: FSA Alpha Drive Boost 36x24t
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Cartridge
- Chain: KMC X9 9-speed
- Rear Cogs: Sunrace 11-34 9-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus, 2x9
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, 9-speed
- Shifters: MicroShift Direct Mount 2x
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 riser, Alloy, 4 degree upsweep, 9 degree backsweep, 760x15mm
- Grips: Cannondale MTB
- Stem: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 5 deg.
- Headset: Tange Seiki Semi-Integrated Tapered
- Brakes: Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc, 180/160mm
- Brake Levers: Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage 3
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 27.2x350mm (S,M) 400mm (L,X)
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Neon Spring / XL / Article #100142057005