Arc'teryx Creston Pant
Basementeers get 30% off all winter apparel!*
Use code DEALSANDSTEALS at checkout.
*Includes kids and adults: snow jackets and pants, fleece, down, synthetic down and softshell jackets, baselayers, beanies, gloves, & snow socks. Does not stack with other specials. Excludes Kuhl brand. A few other exclusions apply, click here for details.
Summer hiking can be hot. Made with a lightweight, warp stretch plain weave fabric that is durable and highly air permeable, the Creston is perfect for the hot days. Five pockets elevate the versatility while articulated knees and stretch gusset enhance freedom of movement and comfort.
- Lightweight and versatile pant for climbing and hiking in hot temps
- Highly air permeable fabric offers cool comfort on steep ascents
- Durable fabric holds up to the rigors of the trail and the wall
- Articulated knees and stretch gusset provide freedom of movement
- 5 pocket design allows ample storage for all your daily necessities
- Low-profile waist features belt loops enables a customizable fit
- Arc'teryx designs innovative, lasting products for outdoor pursuits
- Weight: 250 g / 8.8 oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Straight leg
- Inseam: 32"
- Material: 90% nylon, 10% elastane