Arc'teryx Creston Pant
You save 22% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
Summer hiking can be hot. Made with a lightweight, warp stretch plain weave fabric that is durable and highly air permeable, the Creston is perfect for the hot days. Five pockets elevate the versatility while articulated knees and stretch gusset enhance freedom of movement and comfort.
- Lightweight and versatile pant for climbing and hiking in hot temps
- Highly air permeable fabric offers cool comfort on steep ascents
- Durable fabric holds up to the rigors of the trail and the wall
- Articulated knees and stretch gusset provide freedom of movement
- 5 pocket design allows ample storage for all your daily necessities
- Low-profile waist features belt loops enables a customizable fit
- Arc'teryx designs innovative, lasting products for outdoor pursuits
- Weight: 250 g / 8.8 oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Straight leg
- Inseam: 32"
- Material: 90% nylon, 10% elastane
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Black / 30 / Article #100177508003