Patagonia Cragsmith Pack 35L
Fight through the crux, fight to secure the key cam placement, but don't fight to get the gear in and out of your pack. Patagonia's go-anywhere Cragsmith allows instant access to your pack's contents via the zippered back panel and the zippered top. Two entry options make packing lightning-fast and with the U-shaped back panel, you can lay your pack at the base of a route, open it wide and never expose your gear or the pack's harness system to grit and dirt. Inside, soft foam lines the sides and bottom to provide structure and maintain shape for easier packing. Durable Cordura Ballistic fabric combined with reinforced haul handles and a reinforced base withstand the abrasion of craggy environments. Pockets include a zippered stash pocket for your topos and energy bars and one pocket in the lid. The top compression strap holds a rope and manages overstuffed loads; an exterior daisy chain lets you clip on even more gear. A padded waist belt, load lifters and airflow mesh shoulder straps and back panel keep you cool and comfortable when you're wallowing up long, steep approaches. Made from 7.4-oz 630-denier nylon with a polyurethane coating.
- Superdurable Cordura Ballistic nylon for puncture and abrasion resistance with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- U-shaped lid makes top access simple; back panel opens to allow full access to main compartment
- Micro daisy chain provides various lash points
- Open, highly breathable mesh shoulder straps and back panel; padded waist strap; adjustable sternum strap; load lifters
- Reinforced haul handle
- Internal stash pocket
- Available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
- Body: 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave with a polyurethane coating. Base: 9.25-oz 940-denier Cordura Ballistic 100% nylon with a polyurethane coating. Both treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 1,048 g (2 lbs 5 oz)
- Made in Philippines.