Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
Fight to secure that key cam placement, but don't fight to get the gear in and out of your pack. The Patagonia Cragsmith 32L pack allows instant access via the zippered back panel and zippered top.
- 2 entry options make packing fast; with the U-shaped back panel, you can lay your pack at the base of a route and open it wide without exposing your gear and harness to dirt
- Soft foam lines the sides and bottom of the interior to provide structure and maintain shape for easy packing
- Zippered stash pocket and lid pocket hold topo maps and energy bars
- Top compression strap holds a rope and manages overstuffed loads
- Exterior daisy chain lets you clip on even more gear; haul handle is reinforced for added durability
- Padded hipbelt and load lifters along with mesh shoulder straps and back panel help keep you cool and comfortable when you're wallowing up long, steep approaches
- 50% recycled/50% high-tenacity plain weave nylon exterior and polyester liner are treated with a polyurethane coating and a durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Best Use:Climbing
- Bag Style: Backpack
- Frame Type: Frameless
- Gear Capacity (L): 32 liters
- Gear Capacity (cu. in.): 1,952 cubic inches
- Weight: 2 lbs. 7.9 oz.
- Material(s): 50% recycled/50% high-tenacity nylon/polyester
- Pack Access: Top/back
- Hipbelt: Yes
- Gender: Unisex
- Sustainability: Contains recycled materials