Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
You'll want to wear the Burton Men's Covert Shell Jacket if you're heading to the slopes and the weather is expected to be bluebird, but you still want a shell-like layer to cut the wind and resist external moisture. The Living Lining helps regulate temperature and will adjust to your core temperature, and the removable waist gaiter helps keep all the pow out of your under layers, or you can just pick up the matching pants and take advantage of the jacket-to-pant interface. A media/goggle pocket keeps your tunes pumping and an extra pair of goggles lined up in case you yardsale. And to top it all off, the Covert is made from Bluesign-approved fabrics that are ethically sourced, so at the end of the day you can feel good about what you're wearing.
- A Burton classic jacket for skiing or snowboarding
- DryRide membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Critical seams sealed keeps snow out in critical areas
- Thermolite insulation ensures lightweight warmth through winter
- Adjustments at powder skirt, hood, and cuffs seal out cold