No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The fastest bicycle tire ever tested features the lightest tubeless-ready casing on the market. This race-day specific weapon has raised the bar on tire technology. The Corsa Speed uses a proprietary Graphene G+ ISOtech compound, which is then paired with an ultra-fine Corespun-T casing. The end result is a tire that maintains the lowest rolling resistance, while still providing the trademark Corsa suppleness, and outstanding wet weather grip. When used in tubeless form, the casing works perfectly with sealant, providing an even higher level of flat protection. This casing can also be used with an inner tube, if preferred.
- Size: 700
- Width: 23c
- ETRTO: 23-622
- Tire Build: TLR
- Material: Corespun 320 TPI
- Weight: 225g
- Model: 11A.00.118
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound allows for minimum rolling resistance.
- Lightest casing and thinnest tread for maximum speed.
- Tire choice of professional riders for time trials.
- Winner of all time trials of 2018 Tour de France, Giro d’Italia and Vuelta a España