Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Cormac Comp Shirt SS is a technical shirt for hot weather mountain running with versatility to perform across a range of activities and environments. The design and patterning are specifically selected to maximize fabric performance, enhance freedom of movement, and elevate air flow, while giving a look that transitions to hiking or daily wear. Based on the same stretch knit fabric, Ostria, known for excellent moisture wicking and sun protection, the Cormac Comp Shirt SS adds highly air permeable Reza mesh fabric in the side panels. No reflective blades enhance cross-over versatility.
- Weight: 105 g / 3.7 oz
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Activity: Training/Fitness / Running
- Model: 23042
- Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric for speed drying
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
- Reza mesh fabric in side panels promotes venting for temperature regulation
- Gridded fabric in body and arms has wicking yarn, excellent stretch and good next to skin feel
- Classic Cormac styling and silhoutte encourages air flow through garment for cooling
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Crew neck
- Short sleeves
- UPF Rating: 50+
- Material: Ostria - 100% polyester, Reza - 100% polyester