No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
These lightweight belay/rappel gloves combine the durability of a work glove with the precise fit and dexterity of a thinner glove. Double-layered leather protects the palm and other high-wear areas. The back is made of abrasion resistant, breathable stretch nylon, ensuring comfort and fit. The low profile neoprene cuff with Velcro closure features a reinforced carabiner hole for attaching the gloves to your harness.
- Ergonomic cut for great dexterity without being too tight
- Made of high quality leather for the perfect balance between durability and dexterity
- Durable double layer of leather in high-wear areas: fingertips, palm, between thumb and index finger
- Back made of breathable stretch nylon for excellent fit and ventilation
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro closure
- Carabiner hole to attach gloves to harness
- Material: goat skin leather, stretch nylon
- Certifications: CE EN 420, CE EN 388 (3133)
- Size chart