- Flex Medium Flex
- Lacing BOA Coiler Closure
For us older folks, the Concorde was a turbojet-powered airliner that had a maximum speed over twice the speed of sound and made its debut in the 70s and it's demise in the early aughts. Yeah. That really happened. We're not sure if the Burton Concord Boa Snowboard Boots are named after it or not, but either way, the Concord Boa Snowboard Boots are your ticket to flying around the mountain thanks to their all-mountain build. Heat-moldable Imprint liners combine with heel-hugging comfort and durable yet lightweight Dynobite Outsoles with EST to subtly lower your center of gravity and enhance board feel. Dial in the fit with the Dual Zone Boa closure and do your best to make it up to mach 2.
- Flex Rating: 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) A medium flex for all mountain versatility.
- Flex Notches These strategically placed notches minimize shell distortion and allow for a smoother, more fluid toe and heelward flex.
- Total Comfort Construction Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to 100.
- 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue For greater rebound and durability, the majority of Burton boots feature this dual density tongue construction.
- GripLITE Backstay Creates a snug interface between the boot and the highback. Made of rubber, the Backstay also shaves weight off the boot. The result is a more direct energy transfer from boot to binding to board for reduced rider fatigue.
- Wishbone Upper Cuff Combining power and freedom into one. Featuring Jumper Cables on both the medial and lateral sides for twice the snap, rebound, and life without sacrificing the maneuverability of a softer boot.
- Focus Cuff Boosting heel-hold by hugging that sweet spot around your ankle, the Focus Cuff rides slightly higher on your ankle for increased response.
- Imprint 3 Liner Focus Cuff Heel Hold System with Velcro J-Bar Interface and Inner Lace Lock // Focus Cuff // Lightweight Power Panels // Sock Lock // Velcro Liner Closure // Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating // Heat-Moldable
- Heat-Moldable Burton's Imprint liners can be ridden right out of the box. For a custom fit head to your local snowboard shop to use Burton's EMU heat-molding system.
- Aegis Antimicrobial Coating Antimicrobial coating on the lining of the boot fabric keeps your boots from creating their own mini-ecosystem of stink by preventing the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
- Sock Lock This directional fiber lining allows your feet to easily slide into place and stay in place all day.
- Dual Zone Boa Coiler Closure System Quick, easy, and effective lace adjustment is only a dial away with the trusted dependability of the Boa Coiler brand closure system. Available in single and dual zone setups, the system quickly loosens or tightens with simple twists of the Boa dial.
- New England Rope Laces Offering warrantied-for-life performance, these natural fiber ropes equal a more natural flex and feel for greater all-day comfort.
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed EVA Footbeds are lightweight, long-lasting, and absorb shock.
- ESS Support Shank This is an added support feature to help soften hard landings.
- *NEW Dynobite Outsole In addition to ReBounce which wraps the cushioning in heat-reflective foil to keep it cushy and effective in cold weather, the Dynobite Outsole features an extra layer of traction at the forefoot and heel for greater grip. Like every Burton Dyno outsole, Dynobite provides lightweight, durable cushioning that's formulated specifically for snowboarding. It features 10-15% recycled rubber content depending on the model, making it lighter on the planet, too.
- EST Optimized EST goes beyond bindings by drawing inspiration from the surf/skate heritage of snowboarding and giving you a more direct connection to your board. By eliminating the ramp angle of your outsole, EST lowers your center of gravity, improves board feel, and creates a more surf/skate-like feel. All without sacrificing an ounce of cushioning thanks to ultra-dampening ReBounce and B3 Gel Inserts.
- ReBounce Cushioning Brings cushioning closer to your foot than ever before by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection that sits directly below your foot. Added warmth and consistent performance in cold temperatures is achieved by wrapping it in a heat-reflective material that keeps the cushioning soft and effective.
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology You know what they say about guys with big feet, right? Big socks. Shrinkage reduces the boot's overall footprint one full size, meaning a men's size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker -- never suffer from toe drag again.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil This low-profile and underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Product Reviews