No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Dimensions 72 x 21.5 in
- R Value 4.2
- Weight 21.9 oz
The Comfort Light Insulated sleeping mats feature hybrid layer Air Sprung Cell technology - a double layer of high-resolution cells in the torso for maximum comfort and insulation, and a single layer of medium resolution cells in the head and legs for reduced weight. Sea to Summit uses Exkin Platinum, a quiet non-woven fabric, to reflect radiant heat back to the user and Thermolite insulation to prevent convective heat loss between your body and the ground. All Sea to Summit air sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve insert.
- Exkin Platinum fabric and Thermolite insulation are combined to prevent radiant and convective heat loss .
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- The Ultralight range features a single layer of Air-Sprung Cells for lightweight stability and comfort.
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability
- We have pioneered the use of a liquid TPU lamination process in outdoor products. Common in the medical and aeronautical industries, it is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll film lamination process usually used in air pads. The TPU bonds better and more consistently than a film, virtually eliminating delamination issues.
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat.
- The Comfort Light Insulated Mat has an R-Value of 4.2 and is ideal for cooler conditions.
- All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve insert.
- For extended storage, the: mat should be laid flat, folded as few times as possible with valve open