No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Dimensions 79 in x 25 in
- R Value 4.2
- Weight 1 lb 13 oz
The Comfort Light Insulated sleeping mat uses Air Sprung Cell technology and a hybrid matrix of offset cells. There is a double layer of cells in the torso for increased comfort and warmth, and a single layer of cells in the head and legs to reduce the weight. Thermolite and Exkin Platinum are used to optimize heat retention and the multi function valve allows simple inflation, deflation and the ability to easily fine tune your personal comfort level.
- R-Value: 4.2
- Nº of Air Sprung Cells: 420
- Exkin Platinum fabric and Thermolite insulation are combined to prevent heat loss
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- Liquid extrusion TPU lamination bonds to the mat face fabric more consistently than a film, virtually eliminating delamination issues common in other mats
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat
- Comes with a quality stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve insert
- 40D Nylon Face Fabric
- Dimensions: 79 in x 25 in
- Packed Size: 4.5 x 10 in
- Thickness: 2.5 in
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz