Jamis Coda Sport
- Bike Services
Jamis is famous for our steel bikes and the Codas have a lot to do with that. No frame material makes more sense on beat-up city streets than steel. Why? Hit a baseball with a wooden bat and then hit one with an aluminum bat and you’ll know why. You want your frame material to soak up those streets, not beat you with them. And we use only the best: Reynolds cold-worked, double-butted chrome-moly steel.
- Frame: Size Specific Design Double-butted chromoly frame, extended head tube with reinforced collars, double tapered cromo stays, forged dropouts and fender/rack eyelets
- Fork: Chromoly unicrown, bulge butted steerer, low-rider carrier mounts and forged dropouts with fender eyelets
- Headset: Threadless, 1 1/8”
- Wheels: Alex ID-19 double wall alloy rims with GSW sidewall, 32H, Formula alloy hubs with QR and 14g stainless steel spokes
- Tires: Vittoria Randonneur with Double Shielding puncture protection and reflective sidewalls, 700 x 32c
- Derailleurs: Shimano Acera M360 SGS rear and FD-TY710 bottom pull front
- Shiftlevers: Shimano RapidFire Plus SL-M310, 24-speed
- Chain: KMC Z8
- Cassette: Shimano HG41 8-speed, 11-32T
- Crankset: Shimano FC-TY501, 48/38/28T, 170mm (15-19”) 175mm (21-23")
- BB Set: FSA sealed cartridge, 68 x 110.5mm
- Pedals: Platform style, steel cage/resin body, toe clip attachable
- Brakeset Tektro 855AL alloy linear-pull brakes with front power modulator and Tektro brake levers
- Handlebar: Jamis Urban bar, 6061 T-6 aluminum, 25.4 x 10º sweep x 580mm
- Stem: Jamis Road, 3D forged 6061 alloy, 25.4 x 17º x 90mm (15/17”), 110mm (19/21/23")
- Grips: Anatomic double density kraton grip with end plug
- Seat: Post Jamis alloy micro-adjust, 27.2 x 350mm alloy clamp with QR seatpin
- Saddle: Jamis Touring with SL cover
- Sizes: 15”, 17”, 19”, 21”, 23”
- Weight: 27.00 lbs
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Black Ice / 15 IN / Article #100182053001