Jamis Coda Elite
- Brakes Shimano BL-MT200 hydraulic disc brakes
- Crank Shimano FC-T4010 triple
- Drivetrain Shimano Deore M591
- Frame Reynolds 520 double-butted chromoly
- Wheels Alex TD-26 double wall disc specific alloy rims
Jamis is famous for their steel bikes and the Codas have a lot to do with that. No frame material makes more sense on beat-up city streets than steel. Why? Hit a baseball with a wooden bat and then hit one with an aluminum bat and you’ll know why. You want your frame material to soak up those streets, not beat you with them. And we use only the best: Reynolds cold-worked, double-butted chrome-moly steel.
Every Coda offers a full complement of eyelets and rack mounts to simplify installation of a rear carrier, fenders and ring lock.
The drivetrains on all the Codas feature long cage ATB rear derailleurs, full-size triple chainring cranksets (48/36/26 or 48/38/28) and big 11-32 cassette blocks. This gives you the dual advantage of having high road bike gearing for controlled pedaling at speed on descents and low mountain bike gearing for easier pedaling uphill. It’s a rider-friendly combination that’s made the Coda series one of the best selling bikes.
Perks of buying with Sports Basement:
1 FREE bike service
Free bike service with bike purchase must be claimed within 90 days of purchase. Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
50% off one bike fit
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|
Trade in your old bike
Ready to upgrade to a new bike? Don't deal with Craigslist–come to Sports Basement! We'll give you the value of your old bike in store credit, so you can make your old bike help pay for your new one.
Powered by BicycleBlueBook.com
- Frame: Size Specific Design Disc Brake Reynolds 520 double-butted chromoly main tubes, extended head tube with reinforced collars, double tapered cromo stays, forged dropouts and fender/rack eyelets
- Fork: Jamis full carbon composite with carbon steerer, disc brake post mounts, low-rider carrier mounts and carbon drop out with stainless steel tabs and fender eyelets
- Headset: Threadless, 1 1/8”
- Wheels: Alex TD-26 double wall disc specific alloy rims, 32H, Shimano M475 6-bolt disc hubs with QR and 14g stainless steel spokes.
- Tires Vittoria Randonneur with Double Shielding puncture protection and reflective sidewalls, 700 x 32c
- Derailleurs: Shimano Deore M591 SGS rear and Alivio FD-T4000 bottom-pull front
- Shift levers: Shimano Alivio RapidFire Plus SL-M4000, 27-speed
- Chain: Shimano
- Cassette: Shimano 9-speed, 11-32T
- Crankset: Shimano FC-T4010 triple, 48/36/26T, 170mm (15-17”), 175mm (19-23”)
- BB Set: Shimano BB-ES300, 68 x 122.5mm
- Pedals: Full alloy platform, toe clip attachable
- Brakeset: Shimano BL-MT200 hydraulic disc brakes with Shimano 160mm rotors and brake levers with reach adjust
- Handlebar: Jamis Flat bar, 6061 T-6 aluminum, 25.4 x 10˚ sweep x 580mm (15-17") 600mm (19-23")
- Stem: Jamis Road 3D forged alloy, 25.4 x 17˚ x 90mm (15-17”), 101mm (19-23”)
- Grips: Anatomic double density kraton
- Seat Post: Jamis alloy micro-adjust, 27.2 x 350mm alloy clamp with QR seatpin
- Saddle: Selle Royal Asphalt with integrated clip system
- Weight: 26.00 lbs
- Curbside Pickup
We will call you to arrange your curbside pickup
Dark Shadow / 17 IN / Article #100182050002
- Product Reviews