Jamis Coda Elite
- Bike Services
The Coda Elite combines a full chromoly frame with a carbon fork for maximum comfort over rough city streets and gravel paths. A wide-ranging gear set helps you climb hills and maintain speed on flat ground, while powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer confident control in all conditions. Lightweight alloy wheels wrapped in 700 x 32c tires offer quick acceleration, and with the easily-adjusted stem height you'll have no trouble dialing-in a perfect fit to keep you pedaling happily through the years.
- Frame: Size Specific Design Disc Brake Reynolds 520 double-butted chromoly main tubes, extended head tube with reinforced collars, double tapered cromo stays, forged dropouts and fender/rack eyelets
- Fork: Jamis full carbon composite with carbon steerer, disc brake post mounts, low-rider carrier mounts and carbon drop out with stainless steel tabs and fender eyelets
- Head: Set Threadless, 1 1/8"
- Axles: Quick Release
- Rims/Wheels: Alex TD-26 double wall disc specific alloy rims
- Hubs: Shimano M475 6-bolt disc hubs
- Spokes: 14g stainless steel spokes
- Tires: Vittoria Randonneur with Double Shielding puncture protection, 700 x 32c
- Crankset: Shimano FC-T4010 triple
- Chain: Rings 48/36/26T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-ES300, 68 x 122.5mm
- Chain: Shimano
- Front Derailleur: Alivio FD-T4000 bottom-pull
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M591 SGS
- Cassette/Rear Cogs: Shimano 9-speed, 11-32T
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio RapidFire Plus SL-M4000, 27-speed
- Handlebars: Jamis Flat bar, 6061 T-6 aluminum, 25.4 x 10-deg sweep x 580mm (15-17") 600mm (19-23")
- Tape/Grips: Anatomic double density kraton
- Stem: Jamis adjustable threadless system (ATS), forged aluminum, 25.4 x 10-deg x 90mm (15"), 105mm (17-19"), 115mm (21-23"), ATS shim length 100mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano brake levers with reach adjust
- Brakes: Shimano BL-M315 hydraulic disc brakes with Shimano 160mm rotors
- Pedals: Full alloy platform, toe clip attachable
- Saddle: Selle Royal S1 with integrated clip system
- Seat Post: Jamis alloy micro-adjust, 27.2 x 350mm alloy clamp with QR seatpin
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|