Jamis Coda Comp Femme 2016
- Bike Services
We're famous for our steel bikes and the Codas have a lot to do with that. No frame material makes more sense on beat-up city streets than steel. Why? Hit a baseball with a wooden bat and then hit one with an aluminum bat and you'll know why. You want your frame material to soak up those streets, not beat you with them. And we use only the best: Reynolds cold-worked, double-butted chrome-moly steel.
- Frame: Reynolds 520 double-butted chromoly main tubes, extended head tube with reinforced collars, double tapered cromo stays, forged dropouts and fender/rack mount eyelets
- Fork:ÊJamis Road carbon fiber unicrown with brake mounts, low-rider carrier mounts and forged dropouts with fender mount eyelets
- Headset: Chrome plated AheadSet, 1 1/8"
- Wheels: Alex ID-19 double wall alloy rims with GSW sidewall, 32H, Formula hubs with QR and 14g stainless steel spokes
- Tires: Vittoria Randonneur with Double Shielding puncture protection and reflective sidewalls, 700 x 32c
- Derailleurs: Shimano Acera RD-T3000 SGS rear and Acera FD-T3000 top swing
- Shiftlevers: Shimano RapidFire Plus SL-T3000, 27-Speed
- Chain: KMC Z99 9-Speed
- Cassette: Sram 9-Speed 11-34T
- Crankset: Shimano Acera FC-M371 triple, 48/38/28T, 170mm (14-18")
- BB Set: FSA sealed cartridge, 68 x 110.5mm
- Pedals: Full alloy platform, toe clip attachable
- Brakeset: Tektro alloy linear-pull brakes with front power modulator and Tektro brake levers
- Handlebar: Jamis Urban bar, 6061 T-6 aluminum, 25.4 x sweep x 580mm
- Stem: Jamis adjustable threadless system (ATS) forged aluminum stem, 25.4 x 10 x 90mm (14-16), 105mm (18), ATS shim length 100mm
- Grips: New Anatomic double density kraton grip with end plug
- Seat Post: Jamis alloy micro-adjust, 27.2 x 350mm alloy clamp with QR seatpin
- Saddle: Selle Royal S1 femme with fine grain cover, steel rails with integrated clip system
- Sizes: 14, 16, 18"
- Weight: 25.25 lbs
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|